Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Mga Babae sa Buhay ko

I was sick yesterday that is why I wasn't able to go to work. While I was in bed I kinda started thingking of the old peeps/ friends that I have. Then I thought of the women who became close, made a mark, had a relationship with or inspired me in my life. Nagulat ako kasi kahit papano madami dami din sila.hehehehe!!! Well I think I wasn't just able to thank most of them for becoming part of my life. If you you read this Thanks a lot! My respect for women is really high because of you.

AVA, BABY,EDEN, JANETT, JANET,JOY, JANEZA, ELIZABETH, SEYSHELLE, REGINA, MARIKIT, JOIE, BERNICE, ANN, JUNICE, JUNG, GINA, KAREN, KAREN, ROXY,CHA, CHE, NIKKI,MABEL, CHRISTINE,DIANE,MAOUI,DARA,BOOGING, HAZEL, TRINA,CHRISTY, NICE, MIMI, LUVLYN, LUVINEA, GWEN, RUTH ANN, KEISHA, KAREN.

this people trully inspired me in some ways. Though most of them I havent had any communication anymore. They are now inside the treasure chest of my life.

pasensya na nagkasakit lang kaya naging senti.hahahaha!! PEACE...

No comments: