Saturday, October 25, 2008

It was all good. (Ginoo at Binibining Saudi Arabia 2008)

It wasn't perfect but it went well. I hope people were entertained, After all the practices and long wait the pageant was done.

I just totally missed being on-stage that's why i did it. As usual mr. hari ng sablay parin ako...hahahaha!!! but i don't care atleast I was back on-stage.

I appreciated SE Productions help. They were really supportive.

First song was "SUMMER JAM". After 2 years of not performing and not singing my breathing really did not worked with me... so I'll call that performance "hingal performance" hahaha!!! hindi naman ganon during footloose...I have to exercise my lungs again if I want to do stints like that..buti nalang had very good choreographers Jei-C and Ogie..
hinataw ko na! Thanx guys...

Sayang lang kasi walang monitor na nakaharap sa stage kaya I was really having a hard time hearing myself during the performance... well thats life

2nd song was "UMBRELLA", did a male rendition of the song. 1 of my youth ministry members Ram Cayabyab did the guitars for me...Galing ng bata..9 yrs old palang nagpopower chords na..hahaha!! Thank you RAM ate Susan and kuya Ramil and Kaikai na rin for letting me borrow Ram.heheehehehe!!

Stress releaver ang nangyari and I'm glad I said Yes to our director RON J. Thank you sir RON!!!

and FYI ung crush ko ang nanalo...hahahaha... yes!

check out the winners. http://gbbpilipinas-saudiarabia.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

請繼續發表好文!加油加油再加油! .................................................................