Wednesday, March 22, 2006

GOING BACK TO MY ROOTS


I've been a member of Sandiego Dance Company since 2000, that was after my Ang TV Cebu days. Sandiego is one of the best and multi-awarded Dance Company in Cebu especially during SINULOG. SINULOG is the most prestigious mardigra that happens in Cebu every 3rd sunday of January. This is one of the most awaited event of the group because this is where old and new dance members come together and create a beautiful and inspiring choreography to be showcased during the SINULOG Grand Parade. I've danced with them since I started last 2o00. but after graduating last 2003, I moved to manila and pursued my corporate career. Time passed by so fast that I wasnt able to join them dance for 3 years. Lot of things happened to me here in Manila ( A different story) but it always comes to a point that people need to go back to there roots. Last January I made it to a point that I will go home to Cebu inspite of hectic schedule. And after 3 years I danced again. It was SINULOG 2006 "PIT SENYOR".

No comments: