Tuesday, March 21, 2006

LET ME EXPLAIN MYSELF


This is me. My Life. What you see is what you get. No pretensions, no fooling around. I stay true to what I say. I'm not perfect, I may have my own flaws in life which I deal everyday, but I am a good person inside and out.

I'm one of God's greatest creation. And I consider everybody around me as a blessing from him. He completes me because he give me direction in life.

My family gives me joy. They inspire me to deal life with enthusiasm. Everything that I am now is because of them. It's not a perfect one but i still love it.

Life for me is pure adventure and when I realized that, the quicker I treated life as art: to bring all my energies to each encounter, either to a person or to an instance that will pass my way. I also remain flexible enough to notice and admit when what I expect to happen do not happen. That is why the biggest adventure I can take is to live the life of my dreams.

Im a collector. I collect friends. It delights me to meet new people, eventhough im bad with names (im working on it..). I consider each and everyone as one of my gold coins in my treasure chest. One coin might be far below but it is still as shiny and as precious as the ones on top.

People tend to be judgemental. People tend to look on people the wrong way. Everything in life seems to be superficial but its not. I despise people who cannot be themselves thus pulling other people down.

I do what I want to do. I say what I want to say. This is me and nothing else. so deal with it!

No comments: